- Participate , contribute and own relevant tasks during the course of the Satellite Office Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse Project activities.
- Maintain the Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehousing (DW) solutions implemented.
- Suggest improvements on the implemented solution by leveraging industry standard / leading analytics platforms.
- Understand the design and creation of analytical cubes using MS SSAS (Analysis Services) in MS Azure platform.
- Perform BI/DW design and modelling according to established standards. Evaluate and accurately translate functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Analyze and validate data and test accuracy of report results.
- Collaborate with the BI/DW solution provider, department heads, other stakeholders to ensure seamless implementation.
- Create technical documentation required as part of the standard software development lifecycle.
- Document the Satellite Office Data Warehouse infrastructure to ensure Power BI users can access the data in a structured way.
- Identify any data inconsistencies and work with the stakeholders to ensure the robustness of the data.
- At least two (2) or more years of ETL development and implementation experience especially in Data Warehouse, Data Mart or Data Lake environments.
- At least two (2) years exposure to and experience with Microsoft Azure or MS SQL server or any SQL database
- At least two (2) years of Azure Integration Services or any ETL Tool experience.
- At least two (2) years of Power BI development or any BI tool experience.
- Strong troubleshooting, resolution, technical, and critical/analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to pick-up new concepts and skills quickly.