Content Creator & Copywriter (SO2)
We are looking for a creative Copywriter who can connect with B2B customers through multiple channels. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing content for different organizations.
You will be expected to work closely with the product and marketing teams to better understand the needs of our marketing campaigns, conduct research and develop engaging content that cuts through in a competitive landscape.
- Creation of digital content such as landing page copy, blogs, articles, product brochures and general copywriting across various digital channels
- Script high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice
- Working alongside our digital marketing specialists and graphic designers to improve organic search rankings, content engagement and brand
- Provide creative input and recommendations for our marketing campaigns
- Review and proof of our marketing content and creative
- Develop innovative and engaging creative concepts for marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the product and marketing team to plan, create, review and execute copy across all touch points, including eDMs, websites, social media, video for all brands
- Develop clear, compelling and engaging copy within brand guidelines and drive brand consistency across all communications
- Work across multiple campaigns at one time and ensure deadlines are met
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Journalism, English or similar
- 3+ years in a copywriting or similar role
- Knowledge of basic SEO elements
- Exceptional Written English and Communication Skills
- 1-3 years industry experience in B2B Content Marketing
- Experience with Hubspot Marketing is desirable
- Collaborative and flexible approach to working with people across the business
- A proven track record for producing content that delivers high engagement and business results.
- Ability to know what great content is and push back on suppliers or creatives until the content is fit to publish.
- Strong copywriting skills with excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Experience in developing and adhering to brand voice, tone, and style
- Highly organized with demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and deliver to timelines