Accounts Payable Supervisor (SO2)
Role Accountabilities and Tasks
- Processing international supplier payments in USD including liaising with the organizations purchasing team and corresponding with international suppliers relating to payments made.
- Oversee RCTI process to make payments to delivery drivers
- Approve all changes made to vendor data by AP officers
- Approve payment runs and upload files to banking software
- Process customer refunds via credit card and direct debit
- Suggest and implement improvements to AP tasks
- Engage with suppliers to address any concerns regarding payment or terms
- Lead, coach and inspire the AP Team in the competencies, knowledge and behaviours required to achieve set tasks or targets.
- Provide training, coaching or feedback to assist team members to achieve full competence in their role.
- Conduct induction for new team members and provide training to team on policies and procedures as required from time to time.
- Effectively implement change where required to improve procedures and processes.
- Foster a positive workplace culture and create a safe work environment
- Behave in a manner that reflects the organizations culture
- Comply with all directions given and do your best work every day
- Treat everyone with respect, especially listening to understand and be cooperative
- Strive to meet all work requirements and continuous improvement
- Be flexible to work until jobs are completed (including overtime where necessary)
- Strive to meet deadlines and work quality expectations
- Keep colleagues and manager informed of work progress and notify them where deadlines will not be met
- Follow through on commitments and confirm when important work tasks are completed
- Demonstrate 100% commitment to safety policies and procedures
- Be proactive in identifying and resolving workplace risks
- Be ethical and follow policies and procedures and not abuse workplace rights (eg personal/sick leave)
- Be responsive to feedback, especially where improvement is required
- Protect the business profits and report irregularities or errors immediately
- Be proactive in identifying/investigating potential hazards, risks or any injuries; and take timely and appropriate action to report, control, rectify and/or monitor hazards or risks as required.
- Ensure all non-work injuries are immediately reported to the Line Manager for organization to assess the provision of a safe work environment.