Oracle DBA (SO2)
• Oracle DBA with minimum of 5 years commercial experience.
• Be willing to learn new concepts and technologies.
• Able to demonstrate value added in previous engagements or employment history.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
• Able to follow procedures and work within existing support tools and methodologies.
• Problem solving – able to follow diagnostic procedures and provide first-level response to system incidents.
• Team player – able and wanting to work with customers, other team members and industry partners to progress
This role would suit someone who comes from a consulting or support background in Oracle Database technologies.
The following technical skills are a requirement:
• Oracle Database 11g+ supporting mission critical applications.
• MAA feature set – Oracle RAC, Oracle Data Guard, RMAN.
• Experience in supporting mission critical Oracle Database platforms.
• Understanding of OS platforms – Linux/Windows.
Experience in the following technologies are desirable:
• Oracle Multitenant.