Cantonese-speaking Inside Sales Specialist (SO1)
- The role will be handling businesses mostly within the Hong Kong region; as such, it would be best if we hire a Cantonese-speaking talent.
- As most decision makers also speak English and/or are expatriates, an excellent level of proficiency in English is still required for this role.
- The role will the Regional Manager, and will focus on doing account management and inside sales – understanding client needs and doing profiling and upselling of appropriate solutions, finding the right decision-makers to speak with about such solutions (e.g. via LinkedIn), and setting appointments for the Regional Manager to pick up on, amongst other responsibilities.
- Given the nature of the business and role, experience in doing sales within the same space (IT solutions) would be essential for the hire to quickly understand the company’s products and services, as well as those of the clients they manage.
- The most important aspect is for the hire to have a great work attitude and ethics - one who listens, takes heed, adapts as needed, and is humble enough to do things based on the given direction.