Customer Service Representative (SO1)
PERSONAL SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Ability to take a high volume of calls
- Ability to answer queries quickly whilst maintaining high level of customer satisfaction.
- Effective listening skills --- you do more listening than talking
- Attentiveness --- what are your customers telling you without saying it?
- Knowledge of product --- if you know your product from front-to-back, you will know how to help customers when they run into a problem
- Adaptability --- to different types of customers as well as to a fast-paced and fast-changing start-up environment
- Ability to take responsibility and make decisions.
- Customer excellence award winner (call centre awards)
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2 years’ worth of previous experience in customer service is required for this position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional typing speed and accuracy
- Completed at least 2 years in college
- Logistics background
- Zendex experience