Client Payments and Reconciliation Coordinator (SO2)
My role of Client Payments and Reconciliation Coordinator is accountable for executing client reconciliation & payment functions across the business and ensuring a compliant, accurate and continually improved service delivery with best practice and Smartgroup values at its core.
- Reconciling allocated bank accounts within the required frequency (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Fully investigating, escalating and resolving any reconciling items to eliminate variations between systems and bank.
- Generating and distributing client and vendor reports as required.
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy, compliance & client focus in all internal and external interactions, providing end to end solutions and pursuing first contact resolution in all functions.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of all Smartgroup client reconciliation & financial operations processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure and manage a number of tasks simultaneously
- Good prioritisation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain cross functional relationship
- Completing finance and account reconciliations
- Working with large datasets
- Working in a fast-paced environment with critical deadlines
- Year 12 HSC or equivalent