Accounts Payable Officer (SO2)
What’s your purpose and impact?
This role performs the day-to-day activities associated with weekly and monthly accounts payable processing, including accurate management of supplier invoices, credit notes and reconciling supplier statements on a timely basis.
What do you need to be able to do?
- Process supplier invoices, credit notes accurately and on a timely basis. For both domestic and international suppliers’ invoices.
- Process additional freight and custom costs for inhouse branded products in the ERP system timely and accurately
- Prepare allocated suppliers statements reconciliation monthly to ensure completeness and integrity of payments.
- Attend to internal stakeholders accounts payable queries promptly, escalating any unknown issues appropriately.
- Communicate professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain the supplier data integrity in the ERP systems.
- Follow and adapt to latest business procedures.
- Complete ad hoc tasks under the direction of the Finance Manager.
What qualifications / experiences do you need?
- Previous experience in a similar role in a large business, preferable an Australian business.
- Demonstrated ability to run accounts payable for large companies, with high volume transactions.
- Experience with ERP Systems (MS NAV Dynamic 2018 preferable but not essential).
- Experience with AP automation system is preferable but not essential
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels of the business.
- A problem-solving mindset and a high level of initiative.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Sound level of excel skill, including VLOOKUPS, pivot tables and some excel formulas.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and manage own time