Digital Performance Specialist (SO2)
SCOPE: KEY ATTRIBUTES
As the Digital Performance Specialist – focusing largely on SEM, social and display platforms for B2B campaigns, you will be someone who loves to push the boundaries on the impact performance media can have on a business growth. The Performance Media Specialist will be responsible for planning, executing and analyzing performance media campaigns designed to generate leads and acquire customers for B2B clients. The ideal candidate must have the ability to think strategically while also being able to analyze, audit, and optimize campaigns.
- We are looking for a digital performance expert to manage all pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities across SEM, social and display platforms.
- The Performance Specialist will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, social platforms like LinkedIn and Facebook as well as display platforms like GDN. A successful Performance Specialist will effectively manage the paid digital budget and work with the account service, creative and strategy teams in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years' experience developing performance marketing campaigns for B2B brands
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bingfor B2B brands.
- Running performance campaigns on display platforms and social platforms e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram for B2B brands.
- Knowledge and Experience using Search Ads 360 is desirable.
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Optimizing campaigns based on performance and customer feedback.
- Monitoring performance media campaigns for accuracy, effectiveness, and future optimization opportunities.
- Providing effective analytics on campaign performance.
- Staying abreast of trends, evolutions, and best practices in performance media space.
- Working with other marketing and content specialists to ensure campaigns are properly planned, placed, and executed.
- Collaborating with marketing teams to develop growth strategies for target audiences and segments.
- In-depth experience with bid management tools desirable
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in generating reports in Google Data Studio desirable
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking to develop high performing campaigns.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Be proactive in campaign improvements and recommendations ongoing
- Ability to Co-ordinate campaign & ad copy build tasks
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure in a busy environment
- WIPs documentation and project status’ – be proactive and ensure the client WIP is completed and ready for distribution every week
- Assist in the management of the overall financials on the account in close conjunction with your line and senior management, ensuring that time invested in the client is recouped.
- Estimates, invoicing, total review of all finance, cost management, reconciliation and forecasting. Ensuring financials are kept up to date, invoices are paid, forecasts are updated and projects are regularly reconciled. This entails the monthly reconciliation and billing and fortnightly operations meetings.
- Fastidious attention to detail, accuracy in everything you do with clear and concise written English should be second nature
- Comprehensive filing and clear labelling of all files including SharePoint and Scoro systems is a must and imperative to all to function as a team.
- That all files are readily available and filed comprehensively in an appropriate/accessible area in the system and ready for job kick-off prior to handing over the brief
- Weekly Account Handling meetings – ensure that any issues are raised at the meetings. Do not let any issues fester and become larger problems