Programmatic Trader (SO2)
On the hunt for a keen and driven programmatic digital trader to join a high-performing, campaign optimisation focused digital team that specialises in and is entirely focused on programmatic, digital, paid, and search platforms across a variety of DSPs and trading desk platforms. We are a fun bunch who just love exceeding client expectations and a great vibe in delivering each and every day!
If you are results-driven, fast-paced and have an analytical mind, are mathematically aware, and strive to deliver excellence in reporting and trading and campaign performance then this may be the role for you and we would love to meet you. You must love data as much as we do!
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Developing client/agency proposals both financial and strategic / tactics using all available tools to do so.
- Create, load, and run campaigns across a variety of digital trading desks, programmatic platforms, and other relevant software.
- Optimize and analyze data and trends of campaigns mid-flight and reporting at regular intervals – client-friendly.
- Ability to extract and analyze data with key findings, actions, and recommendations.
- Able to define analysis and put in place the findings/recommendations to improve overall performance and delivery.
- Reporting and providing insights on campaign performance. Have a keen eye for optimizations.
- Responsible for managing campaign budgets and monitoring how the campaign is tracking against deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and self-manage
- Min 3+ years experience in the digital media space
- Experience working with data management platforms
- Proficient in all MS programs and strong knowledge of Excel.
- Strong knowledge of DSPs, SSPs (Trade Desk, Appnexus, DV360)
- Understanding of the digital ecosystem and trading desks with some level of experience and interaction is preferred
If you have strong commercial knowledge of the programmatic industry or digital generally + also experience trading with clients and working to objectives and achieving (and exceeding) outcomes this will work well in our culture. A passion for results is what we are seeking where the customer “always” comes first.