Staff Accountant (SO2)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts
- Prepare standard and non-standard monthly journal entries.
- Communicates and resolve reconciling items on or before due dates
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Assist other teams as necessary to assure timely accounting processes
- Aligned with US working hours and holidays
- Prepares assigned Balance sheet accounts flux analysis
- Support for audit requirements
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Required
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience in a company of 250M in revenue or greater
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations preferably Bank Accounts and Liability accounts
- International experience is a plus, specifically in US. Includes experience with multiple entities, foreign transactions, multiple currencies, VAT and non-US accounting standards
Job Skills & Traits
- Understands generally accepted accounting principles, controls, and practices
- Working experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite or similar major ERP system
- Working with Blackline reconciliation tools.
- Proficient at MS Outlook and MS Word
- Ability to work with large data sets in MS Excel
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities; demonstrates flexibility as priorities change
- Self-motivated, high energy and excellent organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with strong reconciliation abilities
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Diligent: ensures high quality of work and strives to reduce errors and review comments
- Efficient: completes projects / tasks in a timely manner
- Inquisitive: asks questions to better understand requirements and data
- We are in a hybrid model but willing to work on site when needed.
- Permanent night shift
- Shows positive attitude.