Operations Manager (SO1)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES;
● Team Management
- Hiring new staff
- Coaching Staff Members and Team Leads and conducting regular team meetings
- Reviewing of staff performance (specifically 3rd month and 5th month, then annually)
- Leave management of the Team
- Approving other attendance tasks for the Team
- Manage the reward and recognition program
- Maintain reporting of team performance aligned their KPIs
● Reporting- Produce weekly reporting on team performance
- Conduct franchisee surveys on a quarterly basis
- Contribute to the Campaign's Newsletter
- Facilitate the training and onboarding of new Staff
- Be the subject matter expert in the campaign's processes and procedures
- Keep the documentation up to date for the processes for Loan Admin processes and coordinate with the campaign's Annual Reviews process
- Keep the Team updated on changes in the Australian banking industry
● Other Responsibilities
- Set up and maintenance of technology and hardware with the Team- Ad-hoc conducting of Loan Administration and Annual Review duties
PERSONAL SKILLS & QUALITIES
● A natural leader – articulate an approachable with well-developed motivations and influence skills.● A focused mature professional, possessing a high level of self-discipline
● A determined individual – with the drive and desire to succeed● Committed to growing the business while respecting the current values and talent of the company
● An innovator, who can easily identify innovations and business solutions
● Thrives on building a sustainable customer and business partner relationship
● Excellent written English Language skills
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
● Ideally five years or more management experience in the BPO/Call Center industry
● Prior experience in Australian Mortgage/Financial roles for offshore companies
● Expertise in end to end processed in Mortgage brokering, broker support, loan administration, client reviews, etc.
● Experience using metrics and data to present business cases and build an actionable plan
● Excellent stakeholder management experience● Proven track record of developing people, specifically where structure is thin; and deep as well as broad requirements for knowledge exists.
● Team player and self-starter with a positive, interpersonal attitude, and an ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.● Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.