Senior Software Engineer (.Net)
Skills and Competencies:
· 5+ years' experience in .NET Framework or .NET Core, C# is desired.
· Experience working in an Agile environment.
· Good understanding and experience working with relational databases such as SQL Server and ORM Tecnologies.
· Experience in test-driven development.
· Microservices, Kubernetes, CQRS (Desired)
· AWS and/or Azure experience
· Ability to create technical documentation
· A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field and relevant technical experience with
· You also need excellent communication, coding, and analytical problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to
work as part of a team.
· Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
· You design, code, verify, test, document, amend and refactor complex programs/scripts and integration software
· You contribute to the selection of the software development methods, tools, and techniques.
· You apply agreed standards and tools to achieve well-engineered outcomes.
· You participate in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
· You undertake complete design of moderately complex software applications or components
· Create and document detailed designs for simple software applications or components applying agreed
modelling techniques, standards, patterns, and tools
· Contribute to the design of components of larger software systems
· You establish, modify, and maintain data structures and associated components.
· Mentor other team members