Learning and Development Supervisor (SO2)
Satellite Office is extremely client focused and committed to successful outcomes for everything we do. To achieve this we need the very best staff, people who love what they do and want the opportunity to excel.
We are committed to building a strong culture and focus on hiring candidates that have a strong work ethic, are personable and have strong communication skills.
The Learning & Development Supervisor is instrumental in ensuring that each assignment is carried out in accordance with agreed quality metrics. S/he will be responsible for developing and communicating a clear training and professional development curriculum with regular monitoring and evaluation thereafter. This role plays a critical part in the fulfillment of Satellite Office’s purpose and enforcement of core values.
This is a hands-on and highly analytical role which is key to the company’s goal of continuously achieving significant growth through innovation and continuous improvement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Carrying out capability assessments and completing analysis regularly, the output will be the basis of a learning strategy that will help the company realize its business goals
- Designing a range of learning interventions, including technical, behavioral and leadership programs employing the use of blended learning solutions
- Uses digital tools to create flexible and innovative learning programs
- Applying adult learning theories to ensure employees find relevant and actionable learning experiences to help with their development
- Create modules and other training materials to be used for new hire training and existing staff training
- Facilitate learning interventions to our staff
- Creating a coaching culture in the organization
- Assess the progress of the trainees, map areas for improvement and share feedback within the participants and department heads as per the defined process
- Work well within a team and cooperate with different departments to create a conducive & cohesive training atmosphere
- Ensure training processes are correct and up to date
- Does recurrent training and process flow design and documentation
- Preparing compliance reports to present to management
- Control documents and record
PERSONAL SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Ability to communicate well, teach and present to a crowd of team members
- A strong interest in learning & development which means you are keen on following the latest trends in L&D, changes in learning models and technologies, willing to embrace and open to all types of training
- Ready to question the ways in which our organization is doing learning & development and always “hungry” to keep learning yourself
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, manage own time, work under pressure and work under minimum supervision
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile and dynamic environment
- Flawless integrity, with strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- High energy, team orientated
- Must demonstrate initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude – solutions-oriented and results focused.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- The candidate must have experience in designing, developing and delivering training; developing a training strategy and understanding of different training methods and channels
- Experience in linking training to performance and quality
- Experience in carrying out Training Needs Analysis
- Experience in working with a learning management system to deliver training
- Able to communicate ideas and instructions to staff at all levels in a clear and concise manner
- Advanced or proficient level of Microsoft Office skills, Power Point and Excel in particular
- 4 years’ worth of previous experience in Learning and Development Training is required for this position
- Must be willing to work Australian hours
- Must be willing to work at Bonifacio Global City
- Experience in BPO Training setting is an advantage
- Exposure to consultancy / client and stakeholder management is preferred