Extensive knowledge of software development best practices and design patterns.
Programming languages / frameworks / tools:
· React and Gatsby frontend Framework
· Unit testing framework ,eg Jest
· AWS native services (including Lambda, API Gateway)
· API development and microservice architecture
· Ideally AWS Certified Developer Associate
Experience creating Unit Tests and an understanding of BDD
Must have strong interpersonal skills and show a willingness to adapt and learn
Solid understanding and experience of working in an Agile delivery environment.
Customer-focussed with an ability to drive positive business outcomes
Degree in Software Development or related discipline
Victorian Drivers License.
Willingness to learn and develop.
Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
Willingness and ability to work flexible hours.
Strong communication skills.
Strong attention to detail and time management skills.