SEO Tech Specialist (SO2)
As a Web Developer/SEO Engineer, you should understand how search engines work and how to influence them. You should also be eager to experiment and have a desire to remain on the cutting edge of SEO. Candidates for this position are already working in the field and will combine skill sets from the worlds of SEO, web development, social media, PR and viral content campaigns. Preference is given to candidates with prior experience in online reputation management (ORM), as well as link building and outreach.
Reporting to the Group Digital Marketing Specialist, the Web Developer/SEO Engineer position is a critical role for the Company. The Web Developer/SEO Engineer is responsible for assisting the SEO account management team with the implementation of SEO strategies to assist Disrupt Digitals clients and internal company projects
- Working with different CMS platform, (Wordpress, shopify, Duda, Neto, Joomla, Wix, etc...)
- Work with FTP (FileZilla, winscp, etc..) and Cpanel (hostgator, godaddy, bluehost etc..)
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Understand the workflow of themes in CMS
- Content upload + implementation (setting H1's + H2's + H3's + Paragraph)
- Mobile optimisation (making links phone clickable) On site conversion optimisation (adding images, embedding maps and introducing a call to action to article pages)
- Optimize website speed (image resizing, website caching, etc...)
- Adding a reCAPTCHA to forms
- Redirects and article migration
- Schema markup code creation.
- 3+ years Hands on SEO experience
- Experience with industry tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, BrightEdge, STAT, Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog, Deepcrawl, Google analytics, etc )
- Advance HTML, CSS3 experience.
- Solid time management skills;
- Understand google algorithm;
- Motivated self-starter and ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment