Client Services Team Leader (SO1)
· Provide frontline support for client interactions covering telephone, e-mail and online media:
· aim to exceed clients’ expectations in every instance.
· Be the “first line of defence”, working with stakeholders to identify, escalate and manage
· potential risk.
· Perform client account maintenance using internal systems or through internal stakeholders.
· Analyse, identify and report on relevant trends, insights or lapses gathered from client
interactions and to escalate appropriately.
· Adhere to established policies, guidelines, procedures and training plans to keep abreast with company and industry developments.
· Handle Client complaints in accordance with established internal policies and coordinate with Compliance for tracking, reporting and further escalations.
· Manage escalations to senior managers and relevant stakeholders as appropriate.
· Develop procedures that would contribute to the improvement of the client journey, ensure
· quality work and improve Client Satisfaction ratings.
· Undertake key Client Services projects and ensure their delivery within the set time frames
· Develop training modules, onboard and train new staff on policies and procedures.
· Become a subject matter expert (SME) on products and be the go-to person on them.
Assist managers and team leaders in overseeing the operation of the team.
Develop procedures that would contribute to the improvement of the client journey and improve Client Satisfaction ratings