Front Office Customer Service Consultant (SO1)
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Exceptional customer service focus and can-do attitude
- Passionate about exceeding personal and team business targets
- Ability to work well under pressure and communicate effectively with other Staff and customers.
- Contribute to a vibrant environment by being energetic, enthusiastic and engaged in everything you do.
- Be able to work autonomously and work collaboratively as part of a team to meet individual and team goals
- A positive mindset especially when it comes to the importance of being at work on a regular basis (and being here on time).
- Previous experience in a frontline or call centre environment for offshore companies
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Customer Service role
- Previous experience working with small business customers preferably with Australian customers in utilities (energy, gas preferred) or telecommunications
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or completed at least 2 years in college