DevOps Engineer (SO2)
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
▪ Design and implementation of Development Operations standards around all major assets.
▪ Participate in Architecture Reviews and Security audits
▪ Contribute to the improvement of development operations processes
▪ Work with all areas of the business to ensure that the goals and objectives of the organization
▪ Work with the product team to ensure that requirements are clearly defined
▪ Leading in alignment with Pepperstone’s values
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
▪ Previous experience in Fintech, specifically in Trading platforms and architectures.
▪ Previous experience in Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Blue/Green deployment, Infrastructure as
code (Terraform) and deep knowledge of the AWS technology stack.
▪ Strong experience in Agile development
▪ Experience directly leading others and facilitating a high performing environment
▪ Excellent communication skills both written and verbal including the ability to present to and
influence different levels of stakeholders