People & Culture and Payroll Administrator (SO2)
Responsible for the coordination and maintenance of all administration support to the People and Culture team. This will see them effectively maintaining an efficient HRIS/Payroll system that is aligned with HR best practice, support the delivery of P&C projects and the employment life cycle of all employees.
The People & Culture and Payroll Administrator is also responsible for the management of all payroll related task in an effective, efficient and compliant manner.
- Ensure all payroll information is accurate and current against our headcount budget and within ActionHRM & ADP
- Perform all task/project worked assigned by Senior Manager, People & Culture while providing support to the rest of the team.
- Support the People & Culture team with the creation, development and implementation of the recruitment, retention and succession strategy
- Support end-to-end recruitment and onboarding
- Complete P&C administration related to recruitment, probations and exits and terminations.
- Assist with all internal and external P&C related inquiries or requests
- Generate employment contracts and contract variations across the organisation
- Establishing & organising the maintenance of department records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality
- Assist in day to day operations of HRIS (ActionHRM)
- Review and support the amendment and creation of all P&C policies
- Produce and submit reports on general P&C activity, including but not limited to leave and turnover.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in P&C processes and procedures and assist in their implementation.
- Prepare any adhoc task as requested by the P&C team
- Set up of all new staff into the HRIS and Payroll system
- Ensure all new starters documents are received and loaded
- Prepare and process monthly payroll journals and reports, and provide payroll reports to finance
- Complete payroll fortnightly or as required
- Complete month superannuation payments
- Complete audits as well as reporting as requested by Finance and Reporting Leader or Senior Manager, People and Culture
- Manage Employee profiles including set up and any amendments
- Be the point of contact for employee payroll queries
- Interdepartmental communication
- Effective communication and team work
- Information sharing where appropriate with the business
- Supporting employees and managers with all queries
- Measurable self-improvement
- Identify and provide recommendations to P&C team around business improvement opportunities and personal development
- Experience in HRIS System (ActionHRM) AND Payroll System (ADP)