Marketing Manager (SO2)
Who we are:
Firstly, we are technology marketing specialists offering marketing and event support to technology innovators selling into Government, Healthcare, Banking and Financial Services.
We are also passionate about the power of technology and innovation to improving communities and people’s lives. We work with key stakeholders within the technology sector (from SMB to enterprise) to raise the profile of technology innovators to high growth sectors such as Government, Healthcare, Energy and Utilities, Manufacturing and beyond.
We are also a team with social corporate responsibility at its core. Our team volunteer their time to support a not for profit called TechDiversity, we are passionate about celebrating diversity and inclusion within Australian technology workforces and work with different stakeholders to educate and celebrate diversity within the technology sector.
You will be working within a fast paced, ever-changing environment, so must be up to the challenge of thinking on your feet! We encourage our team to be creative and offer up ideas and suggestions.
We invite an intuitive and independent marketing manager to work with us and our clients within the technology sector. Be prepared to manage multiple projects!
- Work on BCS campaigns to promote BCS with our key target audiences
- Assist with executing client campaigns when necessarily
- Assist with development and implementation of Marketing Strategy for our clients
- Assist and sometime lead marketing campaigns and event activities
- Lead on strategy and creative development for BCS and potentially BCS clients
- Ensure projects are running to budget and timings
- Campaigns to upsell BCS services to grow existing client accounts
Other key responsibilities include but will not be restricted to:
- Input into the strategy of Social Media activities for both BCS and our clients.
- Persona development to devise digital campaigns that engage and inform
- Journey buyer mapping and ability to place relevant marketing assets within the buyer journey.
- Develop and Maintain annual Marketing budgets
- Update BCS website when required
- Support Sales in the development of campaigns
- Lead or assist with lead generation campaigns for both BCS and customers
- Database management and segmentation for BCS (Hubspot)
- 5+ years of relevant Marketing experience in the technology sector and advantage
- Data-driven thinking for successful campaigns
- Online marketing: web-content, campaign management and email marketing tools
- Social Media adept, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Understanding of SEO and Ad-Words best practices (a nice to have!)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project Management and Organisation skills
- Strong people skills at all levels (customers, staff & management)
- Self-motivated, structured, articulated with a high level of attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, CRM systems, etc
- Third Level Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing
Marketing Manager Essential Skills
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Copywriting – blogs, EDM content, social media content
- Proposal writing for new business opportunities
- Brainstorm ideas for new campaigns
- Monitor current campaigns, ensuring their staff meets deadlines and complete necessary tasks
- Analyze data to evaluate the success of marketing efforts and come up with new ideas to improve brand marketing and exposure