- Write detailed product requirement for features planned in the Sprint planning sessions.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to elicit and verify requirements
- Define acceptance criteria for User stories/features.
- Functional design including wireframes to facilitate technical design
- Co-ordinate sign off on all requirements · Review progress of completed User stories and requirement definition prior to development, with the relevant stakeholders for consistency and overall development needs
- Work closely with third part technology partners
- Communicate trade-offs between initial requirements and engineering realities to Product Management team.
- Participate in all Agile team meetings including product backlog planning, sprint planning, daily stand-up, and sprint retrospective.
- Be responsible for the sprint demos delivered to key stakeholders to gather valuable feedback and validate design.
- Identify and manage risks and dependencies.
- Validate and test functionality and quality of released deliverables.