Recruitment Research Officer (SO2)
The Recruitment Research Officer will be working closely with both the Business Development and Talent Acquisition teams to create new opportunities and leads in acquiring potential clients as well as efficiency in the use of job applications.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Match near hire and untapped applications with job postings on job boards.
- Conduct research on potential clients, gathering details as needed from open sources such as websites and social media pages.
- Coordinate with the Talent Acquisition team for updates on additional resources.
- Coordinate with the Business Development team for match reports.
- Organize the Talent Bench for a more streamlined approach to candidate matching.
- Collaborate with the Recruitment Manager in planning, executing, and evaluating recruitment-related projects, especially those related to the role’s primary function.
- Develop, update, and streamline periodic reports
- Create and recommend tactics and approaches to improve output.
- Collaborate with other departments and teams as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
PERSONAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills including verbal and written communications skills, presentation skills, facilitation skills and negotiation skills.
- Strong commercial mindset and proven integrity.
- Strong listening ability and comprehension, as well as having the ability to understand and translate technical jargon into easily comprehensible terms.
- Good understanding of technical and IT based recruitment
- Energetic, positive, and proactive approach to research with demonstrated abilities to think outside the box and unafraid to approach situations in innovative and creative ways.
- Process-driven mindset and impeccable attention to detail.
- Forward-thinking and confidence to lead and/or recommend continuous improvement initiatives.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, especially prioritizing multiple projects/tasks.
- Good PC skills with demonstrated ability to use a variety of software packages including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook with the ability to assimilate, present and analyze data as needed.
- Practicing confidentiality and professionalism is critical.
- Open-minded, trustworthy, compliance-oriented, yet solution focused and team-oriented.
- As sales background is well regarded
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years recent experience in research, end-to-end recruitment, and client / account management.
- Up-to-date industry knowledge – writing of job descriptions, understanding of job requirements and qualifications, market availability of talents, salary ranges, and other information per role handled.
- Good understanding of technology stacks and other technical terminology is a must.
- Strong English (verbal and written) communication skills are required.
- Strong familiarization with job board formats and functionalities as well as online research is required.
- Experience working in a third-party recruitment provider / executive search firm is required.