Required Skills and Qualifications
· Proactive and resourceful when working on new project
· Clear communication with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· Being thoughtful and analytical when proposing solution or investigating issue. Focus on evidence and facts.
· Strong self-learner: love to learn new technology and keeping skills up to date.
· Thrive in ever-changing environments
Technical Skills Requirements
· Experience in building and designing test automation, e.g: TDD, e2e tests, performance testing
· Experience in infrastructure as code (Terraform or CloudFormation)
· Experience in good documentation habits and best practices
· Experience working with AWS services (AWS EKS is a plus)
· Experience in a microservice style architecture
· Experience in building and maintaining CICD pipelines
· Experience in containerisation technology (docker, kubernetes)
Good to have:
· Experience in building RESTful APIs
· Have used multiple database system: relational (MySql/Postgres) and nosql (DynamoDB, MongoDB)
· Experience in agile development processes
· Experience in building complex applications that are: easy to maintain (ease of maintenance), high availability, scalable, and cost effective in terms of operations and maintenance
· Experience within trading/cfd space