PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This position is integral to the Finance team and encompasses daily accounting and month-end reporting.
- Day-to-day transactional accounting
- Prepare month-end account reconciliations
- Prepare daily and weekly cash summaries / reconciliations
- Undertake ad hoc project work where required
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Reconcile corporate credit card statements and staff expense reimbursement claims
- Build relationships and partner with key stakeholders within the organisation.
- All staff are required to:All staff are required to:
- Take reasonable care for their own health and safety.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of others including the implementation of risk control measures within their control.
- Comply with all reasonable instruction by Axi
- Participate in activities and programs designed to improve health and safety.
- Report potential hazards and incidents in the workplace.
- Notify their supervisor of any injuries or illness that occurs in their workplace.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.
- Financial management and decision support with business partners across functions and business unit levels.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong excel skills are essential.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated initiative to investigate issues and solve problems / propose solutions.
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks, be proactive and professional in manner.
- Proactive in raising issues/queries.
- Ability to work as a part of team.
- Proven high levels of efficiency and accuracy.
- Internal control and risk management awareness.
- Leading reporting framework knowledge.
- Best practice process and systems awareness.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge.
- Experience in finance/accounting/Bank reconciliation.
- Experience in the industry or equivalent referred.
- A can-do attitude coupled with a relentless drive for innovation are considered assets for the role.