eCommerce Coordinator (SO1)
The eCommerce Coordinator is a hands-on position focused on handling the eCommerce administrative responsibilities of 6 x websites. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day eCommerce efforts including uploading and modifying products, implementing promotions & marketing content, conversion rate and performance improvement initiatives.
- Maintaining a best-practice eCommerce website that reflects the key attributes of the brand managed by eCommerce Manager.
- Manage day-to-day site merchandising to best present product, offers, and promotions to maximise site and product conversion.
- Oversee all products (content and imagery) on the eCommerce site
- Strong data entry skills with a high level of accuracy
- Organised with the ability to work quickly to short deadlines
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Customer-centric mentality for all decision making
- Strong verbal communication skills, able to escalate issues in a timely manner
- Strong time management and attention to detail, you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of relevant experience in E-commerce
- Experience with CMS systems, previous Magento experience will be highly preferred
- Excel knowledge
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, or willingness to learn