Campaign Co-ordinator (SO2)
Role title: Satellite Office - Campaign Coordinator
Reports to: Marketing, Campaign and Brand Manager
Position Objective: To support marketing operations, and to coordinate and execute campaign
strategies to support revenue growth.
1. Financial • Support the management of budgets by assisting in the comparison and
analysis of actual results against plans and forecasts for marketing
• Bringing Customer to Life
• Growing Our Product Strategy
• Growing Our Channel Strategy
• Delivering Financial
• Optimising our IT Strategy
3. Business Process • Assist with the development and delivery of multi-channel promotional
programs and campaigns that align with the marketing strategy and
report and monitor campaign success.
• Establish key performance metrics for campaigns and apply learnings to
improve future campaigns.
• Research and explore opportunities for cross-marketing to reach target
markets to create awareness and effectively promote products.
• Develop clear and concise communications for internal stakeholders to
ensure clear understanding of all campaigns.
• Ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are applied to all
• Support the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns
for partners/dealers and eric utilising the Campaign Engine.
• Provide channel campaign marketing support as required (eg: dealer
• Support with marketing administration.
4. Customer • Coordinate and prepare internal communication of campaign and
marketing related information.
• Record all unsubscribes
5. Growth and
• Grow campaign management capability.
6. Accountability and
• Assist in ensuring the internal eric community are aware of the processes
and procedures relating to campaigns and the Marketing Team.
• Ensure campaign marketing materials and collateral are circulated for
appropriate approvals by the relevant departments (i.e. Product, Sales,
Operations, People & Culture, Legal, Risk & Compliance, and the General
Manager of Marketing)
Eric Insurance Limited 2
ABN 18 009 129 793 | AFS License No: 238279
The tasks and responsibilities outlined in the position description may be changed throughout the course of employment to meet business
requirements. Changes and additions to the role will be directed by the appropriate Manager.
7. Qualifications and
• Marketing Degree or equivalent experience
• Knowledge and familiarity with the use of Adobe Creative Suite
(InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc).
• Knowledge and familiarity in the use of Google
• Experience with email platforms such as Mailchimp.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including copy writing,
presentations, letters and report writing.
• Effective time management skills, project and task managemen