Graphic Designer (SO2)
Are you the type of person that:
- Often feels like you have more common sense than others?
- Has great attention to detail?
- Wants to work for a company that appreciates your efficiency?
- Gets excited about setting personal goals to try and push your efficiency even further week to week?
- Would love to see your designs come to life and be adapted for use of others?
Ticking the boxes? Well here is some more detail about the role. In any given day you'll.
- Research industries and ideas for targeted custom printed signage
- Create templates for customers to modify through our online design tool
- Modify newly created templates to suit multiple different sizes
- Work in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Communicate with our marketing team regarding our most popular products.
- Be able to work in a fast paced, self directed environment
Still sounding like a good fit? Here is a bit more about the company:
- We are growing, Fast! As such things are always changing and evolving, it doesn't get boring!
- In an industry that generally produces products in 5 days, we are paving the way forward with most of our products produced in only 24 hours. (Yes we run a night shift, we are only 20% magic).
Sounding like a good place to work? Well here is what we need from you:
- Advanced skills with Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- You need to be very computer literate
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace under pressure
- Creativity and an ability to follow processes accurately
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
- The hours for this role are on Australian hours (8:30am - 5:30pm)
- The salary is negotiable based on experience
- To continue our fast growth we are looking to add intelligent, reliable, problem solvers to the team. If you are now wondering where this job has been all of your life, it's time to get in touch!