Social Media Specialist (SO2)
We’re looking for a Social Media Specialist to help power our social media platforms with best-in-class content that generates engagement for both our Elabor8 and Flomatika brand
As a Social Media Specialist you will be responsible for developing and implementing Social Media strategies in order to increase our online presence for our parent company Elabor8 and our startup Saas business, Flomatika.
You will need to have a strong understanding of media production and be able to create content while executing the strategy laid out by our product and marketing team.
- Ensure that content is organized, created and published in a timely manner with a calendar that can clearly be communicated to all departments and content production maximised both within marketing and more broadly in the business.
- Monitor all relevant social channels and respond to all commentary, adhering to social media guidelines
- Ultimately, deliver and be responsible for great social content that generates buzz and receives industry recognition.
- Publish all social content and monitor progress, ensuring reports from the right people are delivered weekly for production refinement, reflection and recognition of delivery measurements and metrics.
- Help develop, implement and monitor campaigns and targeting for the Elabor8 and Flomatika social media ad accounts
- You will work with the broader marketing team, agency partners and internal stakeholders to create messaging that delivers on strategic marketing priorities and messages throughout the year. You will create the messaging of key activities and drive ideas.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of best practice social media planning and creation of content that drives engagement.
- Help execute social content, managing freelancers and producing content yourself when required.
- Capabilities to monitor user engagement and develop content optimisation
- Develop social community engagement to encourage follower growth and brand loyalty
- Measure and report on the success of social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends and technologies
Skills & Experience
- You must have an understanding of social content and project management
- You must possess a degree in a media, communication or recognised related field
- A proven track record for producing content including video content that delivers high engagement and business results.
- You must have an excellent understanding of social ad campaign management and audience building and be constantly up to date with changes in social media platforms
- 3+ years industry experience in B2B Social Media Advertising and Marketing
- Curiosity and keen eye for strong creativity and copy that will engage.
- Ability to know what great content is and push back on suppliers or creatives until the content is fit to publish.
- Experience with Hubspot Marketing is desirable
- Strong copywriting skills with excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Highly organised with demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent customer service awareness and communication skills