Marketing Content Creator and Influencer
- Works with the Director of Content, Marketing, and other strategic marketing associates to build robust online readership and create and execute a content marketing strategy.
- Speaks from a position of authority and further establishes Santander Consumer USA as a thought leader in the industry.
- Writes and edits persuasive marketing copy and content for a wide variety of projects, including digital media that supports SC’s business outside of the marketing area.
- Writes and edits for B2B and B2C, often in mixed formats (print, Web, digital/video and e-mail, for example) for the same project.
- Writes scripts and works with the digital marketing team to execute high-quality videos.
- Works with C-level management, often interviewing executives, to create internal and external messaging.
- Proofreads and edits a variety of content for accuracy, readability and keeping within established brand guidelines.
- Develops content roadmap for each channel and creates and manages monthly content calendar.
- Innovates with relevant, engaging campaigns that resonate with the target audience.
- Meets regularly with marketing project managers to ensure deliverables are being met.
- Understands the legal/compliance requirements required for content creation/approvals.
- Works closely with marketing managers and compliance department to ensure all content is approved by legal and compliance.
- Collaborates with other marketing teams to promote cohesive, multi-channel campaigns.
- Interfaces with marketing members, business partners and stakeholders to consult and advise on digital strategy and initiatives.
- Creates monthly messaging for dealers and consumers, including incentives, notices, program updates and events.
- Writes for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) when appropriate.
- Balances multiple projects at the same time, under aggressive deadlines.
- Maintains and nurtures relationships with a variety of levels of the business as well as departments within SC.
- Special projects as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Digital content marketing, SEO experience.
- At least seven (7) years of writing and editing for multiple content types in a marketing or agency environment.
- Actively engaged in the social media space.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Sprinklr, Hootsuite, or other large-scale social marketing platforms recommended.
- Experience with WorkFront and WordPress a plus.
- Passion and vision for shaping the voice of a brand.
- Knowledge of AP style.
- Portfolio with writing samples showcasing content created preferred.
- Experience in financial services and/or auto is strongly preferred.
- Experience with large corporations and/or highly regulated industries preferred.
- Self-motivator/flexible/team player.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate/satellite office role.
Employer’s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Employees desiring consideration should complete an online application, utilizing the appropriate process as subscribed by the posting entity. Employees should provide all pertinent information to support their candidacy. To be considered eligible for internal posting, Santander employees must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Completion of at least one year of active service in Santander;
- Completion of at least twelve months in current position; and
- Be in “Good Standing.”
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply