Quality Assurance Specialist, Marketing
Join a digital marketing organization striving to provide a Simple, Personal, and Fair experience for our customers. Focus on the growth of Santander Consumer USA (SC) through building excellent customer interactions on our corporate digital properties.
We’re seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to develop a complete QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our Web products, but also fosters a “quality culture,” in which all team members become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in our finished product. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level with respect to accuracy, security, and safety. You must be detail-oriented, possess manual and automated testing skills, have experience in accessibility testing, and have a commitment to accuracy.
This role will be responsible for supporting the overall delivery and ongoing maintenance of our Marketing websites: thesource.app.corpint.net, santanderconsumerusa.com, chryslercapital.com.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, designers, analytics, compliance, operations, and release management to understand projects and develop test cases
- Responsible for testing and monitoring websites and web applications in multiple environments and on multiple devices, including mobile devices
- Perform functional, regression, integration, and platform testing
- Effectively identify visual accuracy issues, functional bugs, and accessibility errors and collaborate with developers to isolate and resolve issues in priority order as determined by the product team
- Communicate issues clearly and raise red flags early and often to the working team
- Provide deployment validation and technical support
- Work with the Director to create and maintain high-level reporting on the status of our websites
- Support product initiatives and customer experience from ideation to rollout
- Attend daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint retros, and other agile SCRUM ceremonies
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the product lifecycle and agile processes
- Support compliance and legal with enterprise standards, processes, and policies
- Stay up-to-date on competitor and industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of related QA experience with websites and mobile websites
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated success in a quality assurance function by working with IT, business stakeholders, and partner teams dispersed geographically
- Skilled in manual and automated testing
- Knowledge of accessibility testing and A11y compliance
- 1-3 years of experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Strong attention to detail required
- Proven ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with focus and precision
- Solid strategic, analytical, organizational, communication, and presentation skills required
- Ability to effectively facilitate team discussions across multiple locations
- Ability to effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization and agency partners required
- Previous experience with agile/SCRUM delivery tools - Workfront
- Previous experience in the automotive and/or finance industry preferred
- Experience working within WordPress CMS a plus
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager a plus
- Experience working within marketing/CX campaign platform is a plus
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.