Operations Intern - Summer 2022
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Operations Intern will support the Operations Team in daily activities related to managing the operational execution of a large Financial Services institution. Intern will support Employee Experience initiatives, including internal communications, engagement and recognition activities.
This 2022 Summer Internship is for undergraduate students who have an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 and May 2023.
The application deadline for this position is TBD.
This internship position is located in Dallas, TX. Before applying, please keep in mind that our internship program does not offer any relocation assistance. To learn more about our summer internship program and the activities included, please visit https://www.santandercareers.com/students.
- Support daily activities related to the employee experience
- Assist with writing and editing communications and researching new engagement or recognition activities
- Work to solve real world problems and deliver measurable results
- Help with ideas to improve current practices and improve efficiency
- Special projects as identified and requested by the department
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Create an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion where all perspectives are valued and all people are welcomed.
- Currently an undergraduate student enrolled at a college or university
- Expected to graduate between December 2022 – May 2023
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0+
- Business or Communications focus preferred
- Enthusiasm to participate in all intern activities throughout the summer
- Be a self-motivated and flexible team player
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in an environment that supports employees from all backgrounds and fosters an environment of inclusion
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities maybe required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.