Senior Associate, Financial Analytics
- Develops a thorough understanding of the firm’s operational and financial models.
- Designs and develops reporting tools used to support the financial close process and the quarterly SEC filings.
- Maintains integrity of department reporting, including updating SQL scripts, views, tables, and stored procedures to reflect changes to source data.
- Provides support and acts as an SME for the financial reporting and data process to internal and external auditors.
- Provides assistance in translation of business needs into technical requirements and create reporting and analytical solutions that in tracking and reporting on key performance indicators.
- Assist in the migration plan of the current production reporting database to the Oracle platform.
- Assist in the development of dashboards and data visualization as current reporting is converted to the Oracle platform.
- Familiarity with complex financial modeling techniques.
- Supports Adhoc requests from C level executives.
- Ensures all departmental controls are executed within the RCSA framework.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, Operations Research, or other quantitative discipline is required
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in a financial data analytics role is required
- Big data experience required
- T-SQL experience required (Advanced User)
- PL/SQL experience required (Advanced User)
- SAS programming experience required (Advanced User)
- Experience with data warehousing, data marts, and data mining. Ability to merge, concatenate, clean data and check for data consistency and accuracy (Advanced user) is required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including experience writing scripts in Visual Basic is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word & PowerPoint is required
- Hyperion Essbase experience is preferred
- Oracle Smart View experience is preferred
- Detailed understanding of automotive financial services and products is preferred
Employees desiring consideration should complete an online application, utilizing the appropriate process as subscribed by the posting entity. Employees should provide all pertinent information to support their candidacy.
To be considered eligible for internal posting, Santander employees must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Completion of at least one year of active service in Santander
- Completion of at least twelve months in current position
- Be in “Good Standing”
Please click here to see the full policy - https://tbcdn.talentbrew.com/company/1771/internal_v2_0/img/eligibility.pdf
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.