Sr. Specialist, Quality Management
Job Family: Business Operations
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company's business units. Aims to deliver superior service to clients by driving and optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of people, processes and technology thereby enhancing financial performance, increasing investment capacity, and managing risk. Builds the sustainable repeatable capabilities that support delivery of the highest standards of service and execution. Analyzes and reviews data tools, business processes and operational standards to execute service delivery. Evaluates and ensures that operations meet company objectives, business needs, service agreements and relevant requirements. Researches and monitors external landscape to identify developments and translate them into operational implications for the company.
Job Function: Auto Loan & Lease Quality
Monitors and evaluates reporting, metrics, trends and consumer interactions, for quality and adherence to internal process and standards and regulatory expectations. Works to address issues and trends and collaborates cross-functionally to improve operational processes, quality and controls.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Specialist, Quality Management is responsible the monitoring, evaluating, developing testing, and reporting on policy and procedure compliance throughout all aspects of Quality Control and Management.
- Maintains all Quality Management performance expectations.
- Notifies Quality Control Management and Business Leadership of any immediate concerns or trends.
- Provides professional feedback regarding findings.
- Remediates findings as set forth by Quality Control Management.
- Identifies potential compliance, policy, and procedure risks.
- Monitors customer/dealer/partner interactions as necessary to complete reviews.
- Evaluates and enhances workflow to implement best practices.
- Documents and reports results on policy and procedure review to senior management.
- Assists with the creation and implementation of Quality Management policies and procedures.
- Maintains a basic working knowledge of all tools that are available to each associate.
- Maintains a basic working knowledge of Originations and/or Servicing policy and procedure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education -
- Bachelor's Degree: Business, FInance, or equivalent degree.
- or equivalent work experience
- Experience -
- 0-3 years Operations, Servicing, or related field.
- Skills & Abilities -
- Ability to convey a sense or urgency and drive.
- Ability to make effective decision making on complex matters.
- Ability to lead, influence and direct peers, subordinates and management.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to adjust to new developments/changing circumstances.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed, self-motivated and demonstrated experience providing ideas and solutions to further business understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal, supervisory, and customer service skills required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Access.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Frequently: Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Occasional moving and lifting of equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown.
- Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
- This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
- The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.