Payment Services Manager
- Controls workflow management of day to day Payments activities.
- Supports risk and compliance efforts by creating processes to meet all regulatory requirements
- Trains and helps develop staff in line to company policies and procedures.
- Manages, evaluates, coaches and develops team members to ensure performance standards are met.
- Monitors and resolves high-risk payments accounts.
- Maintains all tracking necessary to efficiently and effectively manage the productivity of all resources.
- Assigns tasks to the team and ensures they are completed within defined SLA's.
- Ensures Payments team has a clear understanding of tasks and deliverables.
- Develops and maintains relationships with business partners and support groups to build awareness of identified and potential issues impacting Operations.
- Manages all departmental practices and procedures; ensures team alignment as all times.
- Develops and delivers payment processing metrics and derives actionable insights to leadership and business stakeholders.
- Performs regular in-line QC reviews to ensure practices in accordance with all internal policies and procedures as well as state and federal regulations.
- Facilitate weekly update meeting with team members.
- Hires, trains, coaches, and leads a high caliber and diverse team.
- Employees in this role do not take customer payments.