Representative Process Fulfillment, Titles
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Representative, Titles is responsible for the completion and accuracy of account processing within the lien placement. These responsibilities are but not limited to the proper follow-up to ensure timely lien placement. S/he adheres to and follows all established standards of procedures and guidelines, as well as State, Federal and Local laws to protect the Consumer and Company.
- Creates a connection and develops rapport with our dealerships and our internal Sales team to provide outstanding, personalized service.
- Updates the system with proper documentation for research, tracking, and reconciliation and repository purposes.
- Partner with dealerships and state title agencies to ensure timely lien placement.
- Maintains performance and production standards to meet department expectations and company goals.
- Decrease our volume of outstanding unperfected accounts
- Handling inbound and outbound calls with professional and exemplary service
- Collaborates with all internal and external customers to ensure effective problem resolution
- Notifies leadership of recognized trends and opportunities to improve unperfected volumes
- Follows all standard operating procedures, guidelines, and best practices to produce valid and reliable quality data for the department.
- Process internal and external request within service level agreements.
- Generate report to insure follow up’s are reviewed daily and updated