Analyst, Treasury Analytics
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Analyst, Treasury Analytics supports the day-to-day operations in collateral optimization, warehouse maintenance, model/tool development and maintenance using computer programming, valuation of loan and lease collateral, and various analytics for the senior management or other internal clients.
- Use computer programming languages (e.g., SQL, SAS, Visual Basic, R etc.) to manage Treasury Analytics’ inventory of models, tools, and stored procedures
- Use SAS, SQL, and Excel to perform optimization procedures on SC’s loan and lease assets
- Use INTEX desktop and Bloomberg for valuation, stress testing, and cash flow modeling of ABS securities
- Use SQL, Excel/Visual Basic based proprietary tools to manage SC’s loan and Lease warehouses on a day to day basis
- Use data visualization techniques in Excel, SQL, Tableau, R etc to produce performance monitoring dashboards and trends analysis for SC’s loan and lease assets
- Perform recurring analytical tasks around loan or lease origination and profitability monitoring, credit performance monitoring, trigger monitoring, portfolio selection, cash flow forecasts, residual stress testing, and numerous other ad-hoc analytical tasks for multiple internal clients
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders using superior written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education -
- Bachelor's Degree: in engineering, computer science, quantitative Finance/Econometrics, data science, business analytics or any other quantitative field of study with emphasis on programming
- Prior course work/experience/certifications in any of the following languages preferred: SQL, SAS, R, Python, Visual Basic, Tableau
- Appropriate training will be provided to candidates meeting minimum qualifications
- Experience -
- 0-3 years Relatable experience or rigorous academic training in a quantitative/analytical field
- Skills & Abilities -
- Must have prior exposure to at-least one programming language through education or work experience or certifications
- Prior course work/experience/certifications in SQL, SAS, R, Python, Visual Basic, Tableau preferred
- Possesses good judgment and strong analytical ability.
- Ability to work well within a team and prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to convey a sense of urgency and drive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to research, organize and analyze financial data.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, QRM, MS Outlook
Employees desiring consideration should complete an online application, utilizing the appropriate process as subscribed by the posting entity. Employees should provide all pertinent information to support their candidacy.
To be considered eligible for internal posting, Santander employees must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Completion of at least one year of active service in Santander
- Completion of at least twelve months in current position
- Be in “Good Standing”
Please click here to see the full policy - https://tbcdn.talentbrew.com/company/1771/internal_v2_0/img/eligibility.pdf
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.