Manager, Process Fulfillment, Titles
- Controls workflow management of day to day activities.
- Maintains all tracking necessary to efficiently and effectively manage the productivity of all resources.
- Assigns tasks to the team and ensures they are completed in a timely manner and proper evidence is retained.
- Develops a team that will ensure all associates in the department operate in a manner consistent with company values.
- Responsible for development and management of all direct reports in line with corporate objectives.
- Ensures associate have clear understanding of task and deliverables.
- Conducts regular audits of associate activities.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of all tools that are available to each associate, continually coaching and training associates
- Facilitates meetings with business partners and support groups to build awareness of identified and potential issues impacting Operations.
- Corresponds with management across the various business lines to provide and / or obtain information as needed.
- Partners with Enterprise Policy Administration to ensure business policies, processes, standards, procedures, etc. are current and maintained within the appropriate system.
- Analyzes processes and develops workflow adjustments to improve best practices.
- Escalates issues or roadblocks, with solutions that may hinder target deliverable dates.
- Manages all departmental practices and procedures; ensures team alignment as all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Manages subordinate managers and professional staff. Is responsible for the strategic guidance, development and evaluation of employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Santander’s policies and applicable laws.
- Education -
- Bachelor's Degree: Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent degree.
- or equivalent work experience: Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Experience -
- 5-9 years Originations and Servicing within Financial Industry experience.
- Skills & Abilities -
- Practical knowledge of Process Fulfillment best practices, identification, resolution and implementation.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate team members.
- Ability to build relationships and trust with team members and customers.
- Ability to develop goals and consistently seek learning opportunities in order improve.
- Ability to convey a sense or urgency and drive.
- Ability to make effective decision making on complex matters.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to lead, influence and direct peers, subordinates and management.
- Ability to interact with senior level management; experience interfacing with multiple levels of the organizational structure.
- Ability to analyze risk and design efficient control practices to minimize risk.
- Ability to adjust to new developments/changing circumstances.
- Excellent critical thinking skills with the ability to be adept in identifying and resolving complex customer service problems.
- Excellent interpersonal, supervisory, and customer service skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed, self-motivated and demonstrated experience providing ideas and solutions to further business understanding.
Superior analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.