Bussers are responsible for maintaining the appearance of their assigned work area and station by cleaning, stocking and organizing. Bussers are also responsible for delivering and expediting food orders and condiments to guests in various food venues as necessary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeps the floor clean and presentable at all times.
- Maintains cleanliness, sanitizing and organization of work stations and dining rooms.
- Disposes of all refuse accumulated during assigned shift, including boxes.
- Clears and wipes down tables; removes food trays.
- Keeps walkways clear of any debris; sweeps and mops as needed.
- Keeps stations fully stocked with condiments, plastic ware, coffee, etc.
- Restocks ice bins before opening and during operations as necessary.
- Delivers food and any necessary condiments to guests.
- Assists co-workers, Lead and/or Supervisor as needed.
- Follows direction and follow through on tasks given by Lead Cashier and/or Management.
- Performs additional duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- No experience required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in the English language.
- Basic math skills required (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Exemplary customer service skills and demonstrated ability to work well with others required.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must obtain and maintain a Food Handlers Card.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.