Founded in 1986, the San Manuel Casino (SMC) has built a strong reputation as a premier gaming establishment attracting more than two-million guests a year! Our dynamic Food & Beverage department, the largest department in our organization, strives to create a pleasurable dining experience for all guests and prides itself on exceptional food quality and outstanding customer service. The Busser will play an integral role in driving and maintaining the highest service standards, ensuring they are exceeded on a daily basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating the ultimate, memorable guest experience by providing exceptional service to every patron; interacts and entertains in an enthusiastic and engaging manner.
- Acts as an ambassador of the venue; markets all products offered to the targeted customer base.
- Provides timely service in a friendly and courteous manner to all guests within the Venue.
- Keeps the floor clean and presentable at all times.
- Maintains cleanliness, sanitizing and organization of work stations and dining rooms.
- Disposes of all refuse accumulated during assigned shift, including boxes.
- Clears and wipes down tables; removes food trays.
- Keeps walkways clear of any debris; sweeps and mops as needed.
- Keeps stations fully stocked with condiments, plastic ware, coffee, etc.
- Restocks ice bins before opening and during operations as necessary.
- Delivers food and any necessary condiments to guests.
- Assists co-workers, Lead and/or Supervisor as needed.
- Follows direction and follow through on tasks given by Lead Cashier and/or Management.
- Performs additional duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous restaurant experience required, preferably in a high volume entertainment bar restaurant.
- Must be able to read, write and speak in the English language.
- Basic math skills required (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Must present a neat, clean, and well groomed appearance in accordance with departmental policy.
- Exemplary customer service skills and demonstrated ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize job duties and manage time effectively, and work well with others.
- Must obtain and maintain a Food Handler Card.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Gaming Commission, may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.