In addition, they will monitor product accuracy; maintaining service standards throughout their shift. This position is primarily mobile, proactively visiting guests, providing direction and support to team members and ensuring superior guest service in accordance to department standards. Lastly, enforce the responsible sale and service of alcoholic beverages including implementing identification policies and alerting management of any problems with guest intoxication.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs electronic transactions such as beverage orders and credit card purchases.
- Maintains visual presence on the casino floor and FOH bars at all times; answers questions and diffuses situations as needed.
- Observes customer levels of intoxication at FOH bars and ensures that all guests have a safe and favorable experience.
- Surveys all questionable identification and takes appropriate and necessary action.
- Monitors efficiency of casino floor layout and employee productivity.
- Assists with training new Beverage Service Ambassadors.
- Prepares bar assignments for all bar personnel during their assigned shift.
- Tracks and covers the floor during employee breaks.
- Responds to guest complaints; alerts Supervisors of any urgent guest-related matters including complaints or over intoxication.
- Maintains current knowledge of the slot floor, table games and alcohol/beverage product mix.
- Must have detailed knowledge of all property events, promotions and entertainment to accurately communicate these activities of the casino to customers and encourage participations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a bar/casino setting and/or in customer service required.
- Experience working with electronic devices such as iPods and tablets.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management, both verbally and in writing a must.
- Must possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment as required.
- Must be comfortable working and speaking with the public.
- Must have experience working under pressure while meeting deadlines and goals.
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor under stressful situations.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Gaming Commission, may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must have current T.I.P.S Certification
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a current Food Handlers Card
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990