ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Service, stock, and maintain cleanliness of beverage self serve stations.
- Fill beverage carts with coffee, sodas, juices, and other necessary condiments and supplies.
- Clean bar light fixtures, ceiling tiles, and air vents as directed.
- Clean inside of walk-ins to include floors, walls, ceilings, doors, and racks.
- Separate and remove trash and garbage.
- Clean out garbage cans using approved methods.
- Act as an escort for beverage vendors to the back of the house.
- Sort bottles and break disposable ones.
- Remove soiled linens from bar locations and place in designated area.
- Perform setup, servicing, and breakdown of special functions.
- Maintain cleanliness, organization, and proper storage of portable bars.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of bar storage areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Able to read, write, and communicate clearly in the English language.
- Able to complete basic mathematical computations.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out both written and oral instructions.
- Able to use good judgment in all areas of responsibility.
- Able to work well with others.
- Able to maintain clean and proper work attire in accordance with company policy.
- Must be reliable, pleasant, and display a good attitude toward both internal and external guests.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Possess a current Food Handler’s certificate. At the discretion of the San Manuel Gaming Commission, may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license. Must attend and pass the Training for Intervention ProcedureS (T.I.P.S.); a class designed to educate in substance abuse and age verification. Must be at least 21 years of age.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.