Inventory/Traffic Associate (Operator)
Job title: INVENTORY/TRAFFIC ASSOCIATE (Operator)
Summary/Objective: Perform Inventory Clerk/Traffic Clerk functions for Samtec in order to maintain service, productivity, and profitability of the organization. Receive, pack, and process production orders properly and prepare them for shipping/export.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Ability to become Forklift certified
- Facilitate/perform accurate shipping, receiving, and stocking operations
- Rotation of following positions: X-Pin, D-Container, Stock, Receiving
- Organize and deliver shop packets to plating lines daily
- Facilitate accurate stocking operations of X pins
- Order and stock Plating maintenance supplies
- Supply boxes to support areas.
- Data entry.
- Provide outstanding customer service to our customers.
- Required to perform all other functions in Plating/Inventory as directed.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities”
- PHYSICAL DUTIES - Must be able to lift 60 lbs. from floor to waist routinely (push, pull, lift required)
- Sense of urgency.
- Good written communication skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or Diploma.
SAMTEC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating a diverse environment. All employment decisions at Samtec are based in business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, pregnancy or parental status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity/expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws.