Job title: QA MANAGER
The QA Manager’s role will be to lead a group of Quality Assurance personnel in managing the Quality function of the plant. Strategically implements Corporate and plant Quality Assurance strategies with a view to promote and ensure highest level of product and service is delivered to customers. Able to provide a comprehensive support to the day-to-day operations of the Quality function and administration in our new facility. The scope of the responsibilities is closely dependent on your qualifications, educational attainment and working experiences. You are required to liaise closely with personnel of different departments throughout the organization in providing customer focused service to achieve the organization goals and objectives.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities.
- Has technical and administrative responsibility for determining long range Quality Assurance strategies to achieve Total Customer Satisfaction.
- Manages a group of QA personnel to evaluate, monitor and assist in improvement of manufacturing processes and procedures to ensure Quality is built into the product and services of the company.
- Plays a major leadership role in managing customer & external Quality system audits on the plants product, processes and manufacturing systems.
- Orients, educates and trains fresh employees, acquaint them with their specific Quality responsibilities, ISO / IATF Standard and Company’s DNA.
- Has responsibility and manages the Quality Assurance functional areas in the organization QA Document Control & Quality Management System (ex. ISO9001, IATF16949).
- Controls QA Incoming and Supplier Management, In Process and Outgoing Inspection.
- Implements effective Quality Assurance Program and policies in accordance with IATF requirements
- Handles the creations & revision of procedures to enhance the effectiveness of company Quality Management System.
- Responsible for the control of monitoring Quality objectives performance of the company and monitoring on supplier performance.
- Provides guidance to Engineer/Supervisor for all daily QA activities and other QA related issues.
- Controls and monitors the measurement instruments and calibration for equipment used in company.
- Any other job related duties as assigned by Superior or Management
- Adheres to all Samtec Quality Principles and actions
- To stop production of non-conforming products.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.”
- 7 years in related / similar position
- Minimum Degree in Engineering Quality Management / related technical or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of IPC-620 is an added advantage
- Samtec DNA
- IATF16949 Awareness Training
- ISO 14001 Awareness Training
- IH On Job Training
- Samtec Works
- LMW Training
- On the Job Training as appropriate.
Languages: English talking/writing/understand
SAMTEC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating a diverse environment. All employment decisions at Samtec are based in business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, pregnancy or parental status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity/expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws.