The PRF Technician will support RF/PRF manufacturing tools, machines, and processes. They will be responsible for reviewing all problematic manufacturing issues that can range from out-of-spec product, maintenance tool requests, preventive maintenance, tool qualifications, tool ownership, work instructions etc. They will also work closely with engineering to troubleshoot issues and support production.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Program/setup/troubleshoot equipment including cable prep machine, induction soldering, electrical testers, and Automated Tester
- Utilize Solution Center Tools Level 1 to communicate manufacturing issues that cannot be resolved on the production floor.
- Responsible for debugging, maintaining, repairing and keep in working order all production tooling and machine in daily basis.
- Ensure all tooling and machine is up to date states for ISO reference or audit.
- Ensure tooling and machine PM is performed accordingly.
- Maintain and replenished spare parts for tooling and machine.
- To support or troubleshoot production tooling or machine breakdown.
- Identify and implement improvements tooling and machine.
- Assemble and debug new tooling.
- Other relevant tooling and machine function as requested by Management.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by management.
- Adheres to all Samtec Quality Principles and actions.
“The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.”
- 2 Years’ Experience in a Technical & Manufacturing environment.
- Tool & Machine Background.
- Soldering experience.
- Experience reading product blue prints.
- Proficient is MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Certificate/Diploma in Mechanical of Electromechanical engineering / related technical or equivalent experience.
- IPC Certification is a plus.
- On the Job Training as appropriate.
Languages: Mandarin / English
SAMTEC, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating a diverse environment. All employment decisions at Samtec are based in business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, pregnancy or parental status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity/expression, marital status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws.