Manufacturing Production Operator
3rd shift- Sunday thru Thursday
This is a 6 month contract position with intent to hire. Full time offer will be contingent on performance and business need.
Assembles and/or fits together parts to form complete units or sub assemblies at a bench. Has a complete working knowledge of the operation of all machines, equipment, measurement devices, and tooling within their assigned area.
- Under minimum supervision, and in a timely manner, performs tasks of substantial variety of complexity which may require a high knowledge of fabrication techniques, tools, materials, and equipment.
- Constructs components and parts to extremely tight tolerances which may have unusual or nonstandard shapes.
- May work with nonstandard materials and devise or recommend new procedures.
- Has knowledge of how to read assembly drawings and manufacture parts accordingly.
- Responsible for light maintenance of equipment and for maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Any other job related functions as requested by management.
To have 20/40 correctable vision, capable of lifting 25 lbs. from floor to waist, full use of all digits, capable of standing and/or sitting for more than 90 minutes straight, and not suffering from any sensory deprivation and/or paralysis of the limbs.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED