The perception team from Samsung Strategy and Innovation Center (SSIC) is seeking a research intern for cutting-edge perception algorithm development.
Education/Experience Requirements: B.S./M.S./Ph.D. with 1 or more years experience in industry in Robotics, Computer Science, or related scientific discipline with research focused on autonomous driving or robotics.
- Research on cutting-edge perception algorithm for images and videos, such as, detection, trajectory prediction and human pose estimation etc.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to translate fundamental scientific knowledge into novel software and hardware technologies.
- Use quantitative research methods to analyze experimental results and data.
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++ and python
- Excellent research skills involving defining problems, exploring solutions, and analyzing and presenting results.
- Familiar with the deep learning framework and related tools, e.g. Pytorch, Tensorflow
- Knowledge of software development tools(e.g. git, cmake)