Cellular Engineer Intern – Customer Support
Cellular Engineer Intern – Customer support
Summer 2020 internship applications are open November 2019 through January 2020. Samsung Semiconductor summer internships start in May/June 2020.
Join us for a unique 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development. You’ll work with the teams that create new computing system architectures needed to support emerging machine learning applications, internet of things (IoT) and edge computing that benefit millions of users. This program will give you the opportunity work on complex solutions to that address some of the world’s most complex technological challenges.
OVERVIEW & IMPACT
Samsung SOC R&D Lab is looking for Cellular Intern engineer – Customer support to join the team of engineers with start-up spirit to commercialize the world-class cellular modem SW.
- Develop network provider requiring features for protocol.
- Field/Equipment Log Analysis for new feature and debugging for 5G/4G technologies as required.
- New features development and debugging for ATT/TMO/VZW/SPR certification.
- Background in Electrical Engineering with a basic understanding of 3GPP2 and 3GPP systems.
- Basic understanding of Mobile protocol stack is preferred.
- Basic understanding of android platform and service is preferred.
- Basic Programming language (C, C++, Java) skill is needed.
- Currently in Masters program or Bachelors program with pervious internship experience in wireless industry is preferred.