RF Software Field Application Engineer
Samsung Semiconductor, Inc. is searching for talented Modem-RF software field application engineers possessing excellent background and practical experience with RF Software (SW) development for handset applications. Candidate will help develop, analyze, and optimize the RF applications focusing on enabling various customers. Candidate will join a diverse team working on debugging and testing of our next generation of chipsets (for all RATs) with the specific role of providing RF-SW support to customers to develop their RF compliant product.
• RF SW discussion and debugging with customer (on-site).
• Understanding RF performance for various RATs (2G/3G/4G/LTE/5G-NR) for 3GPP compliance.
• Analyze and debug RF performance to meet product expectations.
• Get VOC and network with HQ in Korea.
· Good RF SW understanding and debugging experience in mobile applications for 3GPP standard.
· Good understanding of RF control loops for LTE/NR (sub 6Ghz, mmWave).
· Basic Modem and RF System knowledge pertaining to all RATs.
· Programming experience in C, python and embedded SW architecture is required.
· Hands-on experience with Agilent 8960, CMW500, CMW100 for debugging is preferred.
· 5+ years of relevant experience is required.
· MS degree of Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering is required.
Click here to visit our Samsung Semiconductor Career Page