RF Hardware Field Application Engineer (5G-NR)
Samsung Semiconductor, Inc. is searching for a Modem-RF hardware field application engineer at senior level. Candidate should be qualified with R&D experience in 5G-NR Radio focused in mmWave RF system development for handset applications. And will help develop, analyze, and optimize the mmWave RF performance. Candidate will join a diverse team working on implementation and testing of our next generation of chipsets (5G and beyond) with the specific role of providing HW support to customer develop their wireless products. Research and answer a wide-range of in-depth technical questions and debug issues with product development teams across the globe for our 5G enabled chipsets.
• Analyze RF system performance under EN-DC, CA etc. scenarios.
• Measurement of mmWave characteristics and performance improvement in handset application.
• Analyzing mmWave antenna radiation simulated and measured data.
• Get VOC and network with HQ in Korea.
· Good RFIC understanding and its applications in mobile handsets and 3GPP standard.
· Lab test skills to evaluate mmWave performance.
· RF system analysis capability and problem-solving skill is a must.
· Basic RF knowledge for 2G, HSPA, LTE, NR, etc. is preferred.
· Working knowledge of developing mmWave device for mobile terminal is preferred.
· 5+ years of relevant experience is required.
· MS degree of Electrical Engineering with major in RF and microwave/antenna theory is required.
Click here to visit our Samsung Semiconductor Career Page